Skip to content
- Brien et al., MUSCAT: the Mexico-UK Sub-Millimetre Camera for AsTronomy, Proc. of SPIE, 10708, 2018. arXiv: 1807.08637
- Brien et al., A Continuous 100-mK Helium-Light Cooling System for MUSCAT on the LMT, J. Low Temp. Phys., 2018 (Open Access). arXiv:1801.07442
- Castillo Dominguez et al., Mexico-UK Sub-millimeter Camera for AsTronomy, J. Low Temp. Phys., 2018. arXiv:1806:10400
- Hornsby, Kinetic Inductance Detectors and Their Future in Millimetre Astronomy, NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre, November 2020.
- Brien, Development of next-generation detectors and instrumentation at Cardiff, Workshop on Future Astronomical Instrument Development, September 2019.
- Brien, MUSCAT – Results from final-stage lab commissioning, 18th International Workshop of Low Temperature Detectors, July 2019. Presentation online.
- Brien, MUSCAT, International Workshop on EAO Futures: Future Science & Instrumentation, May 2019. Presentation Online.
- Hargrave, MUSCAT – A new wide-field mm-wave camera for the 50-m Large Millimeter Telescope, UK-Europe-China Workshop on Millimetre Waves and Terahertz Technologies, September 2018.
- Brien, MUSCAT: the Mexico-UK Sub-millimetre Camera for AsTronomy, SPIE Astronomical Instruments & Telescopes, Austin, TX, USA, June 2018. Presentation online.
- Doyle, MUSCAT – A new mm-wave KID based continuum camera for the Large Millimeter Telescope, KIDs: The Next Generation, Dublin, Ireland, September 2017.
- Castillo-Dominguez, Mexico-UK Sub-millimeter Camera for AsTronomy, 17th International Workshop on Low Temperature Detectors, Kurume, Japan, July 2017.
- Brien, A Continuous 100-mK Helium-Light Cooling System for MUSCAT on the LMT, 17th International Workshop on Low Temperature Detectors, Kurume, Japan, July 2017. Presentation online.